Join us in helping
our most vulnerable neighbors.
Meals on Wheels of Long Beach is not a government funded program. We rely solely on the support of individuals, businesses and philanthropic foundations who generously contribute to make our work possible.
Feed a Homebound Neighbor.
Meals on Wheels of Long Beach is NOT a government funded program and relies solely on the support of individuals, businesses and philanthropic foundations who generously contribute to make our work possible.
Be a member or our Family of Donors, your support is greatly appreciated!
Meals on Wheels of Long Beach is a non-profit, 501 (c)(3) community service organization, your donation is tax deductible.
As an individual or business you can be a part of our Sponsorship Team and help bring an end to the hunger and loneliness that many of Long Beach’s most vulnerable citizens face everyday.
Suggested donation amounts:
$50 - Client service for 1 week.
$200 - Client service for 1 month.
$600 - Client service for 3 months.
$1200 - Client service for 6 months.
$2400 - Client service for 1 year.
Other ways you can help!
How does AmazonSmile work?
When first visiting AmazonSmile (smile.amazon.com), customers are prompted to select a charitable organization from almost one million eligible organizations. In order to browse or shop at AmazonSmile, customers must first select a charitable organization. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the customer’s selected charitable organization.
How to setup AmazonSmile
- Sign in to smile.amazon.com
- From your desktop, go to Your Account from the navigation at the top of any page, and then select the option to Change your Charity. Or, from your mobile browser, select Change your Charity from the options at the bottom of the page.
- Select a new charitable organization to support here.
- Search for and select Meals on Wheels of Long Beach.
- Continue shopping through smile.amazon.com
AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of eligible purchases to their customer’s designated charitable organization at no cost to the customer. Amazon customers can setup their existing Amazon account to auto generate donations for organizations or charities registered with the IRS as a 501(c)(3).
Ralphs Community Contribution Program
Feed the body and the soul by registering for the new term of the Ralphs Community Contribution Program.
After you register and designate Meals on Wheels of Long Beach, your purchases from Ralphs will automatically be credited to us and Ralphs will donate a percentage of your total.
It’s an easy way to use your weekly trip to the supermarket to help build homes!
- Log in or register for an account at ralphs.com.
- Click on your name at the top right hand corner.
- Link your card to your organization by clicking on "Community Rewards - Enroll".
- Type your NPO number or name of organization.
- Click on ENROLL to finish your enrollment process.
How your business can help!
Help the most vulnerable of our neighbors in Long Beach.
As an individual or business you can be a part of our team and help bring an end to the hunger and loneliness that many of Long Beach’s most vulnerable citizens face everyday through various sponsorship programs.
Your contributions are tax deductible! For more information about how you can start, please contact Bill Cruikshank, Executive Director, at (562) 439-5000.
- Adopt-A-Route - “Adopt” a meal delivery route, providing volunteers to deliver meals. If you would like to create miracles of health and hope for Long Beach’s hungry and homebound and show the Long Beach community how much you care, adopt a meal delivery route today!
- Sponsor an Event - Support our meal delivery program by sponsoring one of our fundraising events. We host events throughout the year to raise money for our home meal-delivery program and to honor our donors and sponsors-whose support makes our work possible.
- Employee Matching Gifts - Feed twice as many seniors by matching your employees’ gifts. Our services create life-saving miracles of health and hope. And with a matching gift program, you can create miracles for twice as many of the hungry and homebound in Long Beach and Signal Hill who rely on us for hot nourishing meals.